CWLTC Tea Rota Sept to Dec 2021
|Sep||Saturday||4th||Tom & Elaine Loh|
|Saturday||11th||Frances & Bob Arthy|
|Saturday||18th||Judy Young & Marlene Read|
|Saturday||25th||Linda Hillyer & Sally Gibson|
|Oct||Saturday||2nd||Jenny McEwen & Katy Noades|
|Saturday||9th||Ann & Tony Leather|
|Saturday||16th||Brigitte Gilbey & Beatrice Webster|
|Saturday||23rd||Pam Peel & Brigid Rogers|
|Saturday||30th||David Meeks & Bridget Adamson|
|Nov||Saturday||6th||David Rapp & Martin Seagail|
|Saturday||13th||Sue Maxwell & Diane Harrison|
|Saturday||20th||Terry Willis & Susannah Koefoed-Nielsen|
|Saturday||27th||Ken Waller & Miriam Catlow|
|Dec||Saturday||4th||Janice Matsuura & Deborah Blackmore|
|Saturday||11th||Jane & Philip Brown|
|Saturday||18th||Chris & Chrissie Van Dyk|
If you swap dates with another member please inform Lynda Herity & Elaine. Lynda will amend the Tea Rota list on the kitchen wall if she is informed about it.
Please observe the following guidelines when serving Tea & Cakes.
- Servers must wear gloves and face mask.
- No one allowed in the kitchen except the people on the tea rota.
- It is recommended that members bring their own mugs for tea, however if they forget or choose not to and are happy to use club mugs, then that is acceptable. Disposable cups are also available which people may prefer to use.
- Tea to be served from 3.30pm
- Tea and cake to be served through the window
- Tea & cake is complimentary at the moment due to COVID health restrictions
- If you have any cost that needs to be reimbursed please contact the Treasurer Adrian Thompson
If you swap dates with another couple please inform Lynda Herity & Elaine. Lynda will amend the Tea Rota list on the kitchen wall if she is informed about it.