Chorleywood coaching ethos
Tennis for Everyone
Our vision is to create a coaching structure in which all players whatever their age or ability can gain knowledge and improve their level of play.
Our professional coaching team can guide you on your tennis journey while you reap the benefits of improved technique, tactical awareness, fitness levels and mental toughness.
The key features of the Chorleywood Coaching programme are:
- A clear structure and pathway as you progress and improve.
- Enhanced junior learning as the LTA guidelines on coach:pupil ratios are implemented.
- Both group and private individual lessons are available.
- Convenient online booking process for all group courses.
- Junior camps during the school holidays.
- All coaches are professionally qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
If you have any coaching enquires or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have used Roy Richardson for advanced one-to-one coaching for around 7 years now, improving both my doubles and especially my singles play. Before an injury hit in 2019, I managed to top the singles ladder at a David Lloyd club locally to Chorleywood - a large part of this success is due to the level of tennis coaching and tennis mentoring I have received from Roy. Sessions with Roy are also an excellent cardio and conditioning workout too.
I joined in September after having had a couple of lessons with Steve Shea. The club has proved to be very friendly and welcoming with tennis available for all standards. It has been easy to become part of the club and the many social tennis activities make being a member even more fun. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone considering joining.